Many great ascents in high mountain are not accessible in summer anymore, because of the lack of snow and of the bad conditions like over night frost. The best periods to do these kind of ascents are in the Winter, Spring and Autumn, fully enjoying the winter dressed mountain in its magic.
- Courtes, North face, Via degli Svizzeri
- Droites, North face, Couloir Lagarde o la Ginat
- Aiguille Verte, North face, Couloir Coutourier
- Breithorn, North face, via Supersaxo
- Obergabelhorn, North face
- Cervino, North face, via Schmidt
- Grandes Jorasses, Linceul
- Fletschorn, North face, via dei Viennesi
And many other possibilities!