It is considered one of the seven wonders of the world, because there is no glacier so easy and long surrounded by the highest mountains of Europe that can be skied by skiers with a medium level. The descent of Vallèe Blanche is something more than just a simple descent with skis, but a real journey in the heart of the high mountain. The place where this descent happens, the great scenery, and the free spirit will give you an absolutely unforgettable experience of a lifetime.
Duration: 1 day
Period: Everyday from Christmas to May
Minimum level: skiers that ski on red piste
Groups: min. 4, max. 8 persons
Rate: € 78.00 per person*
– For possible scarce snow covering in the last stretch it could be necessary to take the train from Montenvers for the cost of 13.00 euro which is not included in the rate above.
– The rate above does not include the ticket price for the cableway, Punta Helbronner.
– The rate above does not include the ticket price for the return on the bus from Chamonix (10.00 euro).
– The rate includes the assistance of an Alpine Guide, A.R.V.A., harness, and the necessary mountaineering gear.
– We can also start from the French slopes, taking the cableway from Aiguille du Midi; from here there is the possibility to make different descents, depending on your technigue level; in this way you avoid the return in bus.